Tuesday 6 February 2007

A bit of both

Yay!

I'm happy. Although Kruddy still worries me a bit, the rodent worries me more and it looks like he's getting shafted!

Normally I surf the net at work to look for news stories, but tonight I watched Kerry and the parliament coverage.

Johnny is really starting to look irrelevant. His new thing is drawing the line on nuclear, it seems.
Labor won't consider it, the Libs are pushing it.

I think he's stuffed it. It might be wishful thinking, but I don't think people are going to go for it.

Anyway, this is supposed to be for photos, so I'm going to put up some really old ones. They're pretty crap, taken with my little Canon Ixy 50. I've played with them a bit on Photoshop.


The Energex building on Kingsford Smith Drive.


A boat. On the river.



An alley.


A church and random duck.



Same church, sans duck.

All these were taken on a drunken walk home sometime last year.

Adios.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe young edgie poe didn't use a duck to yap away "nevermore"

Nabla said...

Ducks really are the ultimate bird.

they're funny looking, but still garner respect (They do so!)

They're not as stupid as chickens, or as noisy.

And they waddle.

I like an animal that waddles.

Less so humans.