Wednesday 24 January 2007

The River



My first photo. On the blog, I mean. A shot up the river from the newish Portside Wharf. For the technically minded, I might put up those sorts of details. This is a combination of two exposures using Photoshop. The darker photo which contains the sky has the following details:

Exposure time: 1/40
ISO: 100
Focal length: 18mm
Aperture: F9

The foreground shot uses exactly the same but with a 1/25 shutter speed. The two shots are -0.3 ev and +0.3ev respectively.

Anyway, enjoy.

Cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice. me digs how it draws my attention to the lower right.

and a serious question (you know me, it's a rare thing) - is p'shop easy to learn or will i be wasting my time and hardly earned moolah?

Nabla said...

Of course it's easy.

I don't do things which are hard...