Tuesday 30 January 2007

A few more....




¡Hola!

Tonight a few from the same spot - Kangaroo Point. That bit in front of the crazy Mormon joint with the freaky gold statue, with all the barbecues.

We were coming back from West End, quite late on a Saturday night. I may have had a couple of drinks, which made me confident enough to brush aside the random deals and snoggers.

The details of above:
Photo 1
Focal length: 18mm
F-stop: F/4.5
Shutter speed: 30 seconds
ISO: 100

Photo 2
Focal length: 50mm
F-stop: F/8
Shutter speed: 30 seconds
ISO: 100

Photo 3
Focal length: 22mm
F-stop: F9
Shutter speed: 30 seconds
ISO: 100

Anyway, today I read a debate about religion.

Made me cranky.

However, I am tired so I can't be bothered now, and I'm too busy at the moment to blog at work.

The photos I already have.

But stay tuned.

Cheers.

2 comments:

Sherd said...

Preeeeeeeeeeety.

Thanks for the sidebar link also.

Anonymous said...

i love the blue! yummay. and i saw these today, the 31st. my birthday (please send cake). very nice of you to get three up in time for my 39th. you're a good man, no matter what all the snoggers and dealers say about your brushing skills.