Tuesday 28 August 2007

Well I'm a freaky streaker like Winnie the Pooh...

..t-shirt and no pants I dance the boogaloo.

So, back to the photos. I’m starting to forget what went on , so I’ll do my best.

First, another picture of the street in San Pedro, me walking down it.





There’s this cool little museum in the town. These were some artefacts showing how Incas and others used to use different things for snorting an ancient form of cocaine (for purely ceremonial reasons, of course!)





Ancient drop spindle.




500 year old thongs.




Us on the Bus, just before our first ever land border crossing.


En la mañana, tenemos ir a La Paz.


Chao por hoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep up the photo posts - and the Spanish lessons for your readers. Pity your hair didn't grow a little faster though ;)