Monday 6 August 2007

And when I come back home again...

...never more will I say, goodbye Muirshin Duirkin.






Buen dia.

So, we’re back in town. Actually, we’ve been back for a few weeks now, but who’s counting.



I’d promised to put some photos of the trip up here so you could have a look if you like, so it begins. Although, as I took about 2,000 photos, I might just put a few up at a time. Some of these earlier ones cover bits I think I’ve already talked about, so scroll down or whatever if you need to know the context.






This is ‘Patio Bella Vista’. The bit at the back is the Hotel del Patio at which we stayed the first night. Really a very nice place, if a little expensive at about $80 a night. A small hotel with not much more than 20 rooms, I think. Behind the hotel is an area with a few bars, cafes and shops – they’ve made an attempt to gentrify and keep a bit of Latin American feel, and it’s not too bad.






This one we took from the verandah outside the breakfast room at the hotel. The building there is some sort of mobile phone company’s HQ – clever I thought, if a little dated now that mobiles look more like ipods.




Same spot – just that this one has K in it.






More to come.

Salud.

5 comments:

Saturday Night Fiver said...

Thanks for taking your readership with you through the magic of modern technology.

Sherd said...

More llamas please!

Anonymous said...

Good first instalment of photos though I can't see you - were you there?

mangoman said...

2,000 photos. It will take some time

Nabla said...

llamas will be forthcoming. There may be photos of me, but only if you're lucky.