Thursday 3 May 2007

Blues fallin' down...

...like hail.

I've noticed that I said I'd put some photo's of the blues fest up. Better late than never, I suppose.

First, a leaf. This was just near the food tents. I think that night we had some sort of excellent taco.


The ferris wheel at dusk.

The ferris wheel not at dusk.

Lots of punters at the Mojo stage before Paul Kelly.

I tried to get the full length rainbow that fell over the festival one evening, did the best I could with the photo stitching. Don't know if you can get it, but it looked pretty cool.

Eso es todo.

Adios.

Oh, mangoman has a blog now.
It's better than this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not better, just different ;)
Like the photos - good range of weather, though not the complete experience.
And is it a fishtail?

Anonymous said...

what in the hell is that pink thing?

Nabla said...

I think it's an inflatable boob