Wednesday 28 March 2007

You can squeeze my lemon..

...till the juice runs down my leg.

If you can tell me what song that classic line comes from, well, go you.

I haven't got much to say today.

Actually, I've got bucketloads, but between the Hicks fiasco and the burning down of the Rebels clubhouse, I can't focus.

What to do?

Just put photos up.

The beauty of blogging with photos, I guess.

these are some older ones I actually thought weren't that great, but I've tried to clean them up a bit, cropped some boring bits out.

The first one is a shot looking upriver towards the GoMA at Southbank.

This one is of the big balls outside the new council building.
There were some peckers dancing or something in the shot. You can see their feet.


That's all.

One day I'll rant about something again.

Any ideas?

4 comments:

Sherd said...

Jimmy! RIP.

Apparently you look nothing like me. What a relief, eh?

Anonymous said...

I see a theme developing in those photos - lights and reflections of light? What can we read into that? Now you've got something to rant about. Another one - just saw Malcolm T try to do his defence of the indefensible and IMHO really bombed. Can't you see John H saying 'you can't get good help nowadays'!

Nabla said...

You've discovered my secret. I've found it's easy to take photos at night. The lights always look sort of cool.
As for MT, I used to think he was cool when I got a personally written response from him as a kid when I wrote to the Australian Republican Movement.
Now I just thank god he decided no to join the Labor Party.
The Libs keep stuffing it up. If JWH thinks WorkChoices won't be a factor, he really is asleep.
I'm just worried - like when you get dealt a great hand straight up in poker - you know you would win if the game finished then, but you have to wait until the game finishes, all the while praying that no one else gets better cards than you.
It's a long time until October.

Anonymous said...

But it is a whole lot better to be in front. Little Johnnie has been beaten before. It will be so nice to see him done again, particularly after he has one a few. Like beating Collingwood by one point - after the bell!